No subject

David Nguyen d.nguyen at hrnet.fr
Sun Aug 26 09:20:15 CDT 2001

Hello,

My Cisco won't send the Framed-IP-Address attribute when starting a session.
I've seen you talk bout copying the attribute wiht a hook, but I can't find
it and I can't figure out how to do that.

Here's the log:

Code:       Accounting-Request
Identifier: 23
Authentic:  <164><175><192>R<16>F#<211><167><247><137><173><131><178>y<241>
Attributes:
NAS-IP-Address = 212.94.223.243
NAS-Port = 1
NAS-Port-Type = ISDN
User-Name = "david at hrnet2"
Acct-Status-Type = Start
Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
Service-Type = Framed-User
Acct-Session-Id = "00000008"
Framed-Protocol = PPP
Acct-Delay-Time = 0

Everything seems fine but this Framed-IP-Address attribute which is missing.
Radiator sends it at the 'stop', but while the session in open I can't see
IP address that has been assigned to the user.

The other thing that's wrong id the Nas-Port-Type which is not ISDN but
Virtual, this is no big deal though. I upgraded the IOS on the Cisco (to
see if that could add my Framed-IP-Address attribute that's missing), and
that's when I started getting ISDN instead of Virtual.

Thank you for any tip that might help!!
--
David Nguyen
HR Net