(RADIATOR) Ascend-Menu-Item's...

Aaron J. Butters abutters at pacificcoast.net
Sun Aug 26 12:27:36 CDT 2001

We have just recently moved from Ascend radius to Radiator and of course
had forgotten about our users who use a script that receive a menu from the
old radius...

I understand from going through the archives that Radiator doesn't directly
support the Ascend Menu Items but has anyone had any success implementing
this? Or can someone help point a radiator novice in the direction of how
to accomplish this?  We still have a very large number of users using
scripts that can no longer initiate ppp, and this is causing us quite a
large amount of grief.

TIA.

	abutters at pacificcoast.net
	:0)