(RADIATOR) Can we have a separate error for bad logins exceeded?

Miguel A.L. Paraz map at internet.org.ph
Fri Aug 24 21:12:43 CDT 2001

I noticed that the SQL query:

DEBUG: Query is: select PASS_WORD, STATICADDRESS, TIMELEFT, MAXLOGINS,
FRAMED_ROUTE, FRAMED_IP_NETMASK from RADUSERS where
USERNAME='user' and BADLOGINS < 25 and VALIDFROM < 998661358 and
VALIDTO > 998661358

is made, and if BADLOGINS >= 25, this leads to:

INFO: Access rejected for user: No such user

And the same in RADMESSAGES.

Which would lead one to believe that the user did not exist, unless one
looks at the database entry.

Can we change this to a more informative message?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au