(RADIATOR) Duplicate users in users file

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 21 18:43:06 CDT 2001

Hello Viraj -

You cannot have multiple users with the same name in a users file, however
you can have multiple DEFAULT users, so the way to do this is like this:

DEFAULT  User-Name = joe, Password = "test", Client-Identifier = "ROUTER1"
        Service-Type = "Administrative-User",

DEFAULT  User-Name = joe, Password = "test", Client-Identifier = "ROUTER2"
        Service-Type = "Login-User"

You can also do similar things with Handlers to trap different types of
Service-Type requests and have different AuthBy's for each one.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au