(RADIATOR) Duplicate users in users file

Viraj Alankar valankar at ifxcorp.com
Tue Aug 21 16:11:38 CDT 2001

Hello,

I'm trying to setup different replies based on different check items in a
users file:

joe     Password = "test", Client-Identifier = "ROUTER1"
        Service-Type = "Administrative-User",

joe     Password = "test", Client-Identifier = "ROUTER2"
        Service-Type = "Login-User"

In my client clauses I am setting Identifiers accordingly. Now when joe logs
into ROUTER1, he gets rejected:

Tue Aug 21 17:06:44 2001: DEBUG: Radius::AuthFILE REJECT: Client-Identifier does not match

So it appears it is just falling through to the last entry in the users file.
Is there any way to stop this or do the equivalent of what I am trying to do?

Thanks,

Viraj.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au