(RADIATOR) problem with AuthBy Group

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 20 19:47:10 CDT 2001

Hello Sajida -

The IgnoreAuthentication and IgnoreAccounting flags were only added in
Radiator 2.18, so I suggest you upgrade to the latest version. The current
version of Radiator is 2.18.2 but there will be a new release out next week.

Alternatively you can use Handlers instead of Realms, which I prefer in any
case as I find it easier to understand:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy LDAP2>
	Identifier LDAPAuthentication

<AuthBy SQL>
	Identifier SQLAccounting

#define Handlers

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	AuthBy SQLAccounting
</Handler>

<Handler>
	AuthBy LDAPAuthentication