(RADIATOR) filtered logs?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 9 19:51:22 CDT 2001

Hello Mark -

Advanced logging features in Radiator have been requested quite often, and
adding this functionality is on our list of things to do. However, it will
probably only happen in Radiator 3.0 when we implement multi-threading and
Diameter support (ie. it is some way off still).

In the meantime you could use a Log SQL perhaps? Although I personally find
"grep" to be as good as anything, and I agree that wading through large log
files is not fun.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au