(RADIATOR) IPASS problems

Kyle khultman at bnsi.net
Wed Aug 8 12:02:51 CDT 2001

Hugh,
  I have included the database entry for the iPass NAS machine, which
has the same IP as the Radiator server, and a trace4 log file that was
captured over the course of several hours today. One user that stands
out and may make it easier for you to parse is "tayer". I see two to
three good log in's from him, and then it hits the session error. We are
using version 2.18.2 of Radiator as well. Let me know what other
information I can give you that would help in diagnosing and solving
this problem.

--
Kyle Hultman
khultman at bnsi.net