(RADIATOR) Lockup on NT

Mark McKibbin markm at dcsi.net.au
Mon Aug 6 07:12:23 CDT 2001

We run Platypus and Radiator on an NT4 box. Two weeks ago we upgraded the
Hardware and reinstalled the software on a Dual processor machine with 1GB
memory and RAID 1,0 and it goes but...... radiator now stops after about 2
or 3 days. Only a restart (This is NT) with get it going again. Platypus and
SQL are still running OK. The setup was the same although we used the latest
versions of  Platypus and Radiator, SQL remained at v7. On top of that my
"Radiator Man" is on Annual leave. Any ideas?

Mark McKibbin
mark at team.dcsi.net.au
http://www.dcsi.net.au/
DCSI - We do Internet.