(RADIATOR) IP Filters

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 3 17:52:24 CDT 2001

Hello Todd -

The correct way to deal with this is with a suitable Identifier in
each Client clause and one or more hooks to return the correct reply
attributes for each type of NAS. There are some example hooks in the
file "goodies/hooks.txt" which do similar things.

Ie:

# define Client clauses

<Client .....>
	Identifier Cisco
</Client>

<Client .....>
	Identifier Ascend
</Client>

<Client .....>
	Identifier USR
</Client>

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au