Fwd: RE: (RADIATOR) Radiator 2.18.2 released

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Aug 2 11:27:16 CDT 2001

Hello Ingvar,

I have mad a change in the attached radpwtst that will allow you to prevent
Called-Station-Id and Calling-Station-Id being automatically added to requests,
by setting empty strings:
radpwtst -called_station_id '' -calling_station_id ''

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X