[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Radiator NFV solutions - schedule your introduction now

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Wed Feb 10 03:38:22 CST 2016

Hello all,

We are happy to announce that our Radiator NFV (network functions
virtualisation) solutions are now available. New marketing video and
more product information can be found from our website at:

Website: https://open.com.au/nfv
Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJGk96t-Phg

Regarding this, we are also happy to announce that we are preparing our
first telco customer demos using our NFV products. If you have NFV needs
in your projects, please do not hesitate to contact us at
info at open.com.au . We are happy to schedule an introduction about
Radiator NFV solutions for you.

We will also be present in Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona Feb
22-24 if you would like to schedule a meeting about the subject.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Open System Consultants
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 137 8505