[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Introducing Radiator GBA / BSF support module & come and meet us at Mobile World Congress 2016

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Mon Feb 1 07:00:53 CST 2016

Hello all,

we are pleased to announce that Radiator GBA / BSF support module is now
available. The module provides GBA/BSF support for VoLTE Supplementary
Services. For our white paper and more info, please see:
http://open.com.au/gba-bsf/

In another news, Radiator team will also be present at Mobile World
Congress 2016 in Barcelona from 22nd to 24th of February. If you are
present, we are happy to arrange a meeting during those dates. Please
contact info at open.com.au for more info.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Open System Consultants
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 137 8505