(RADAR) my thoughts on radar

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Mar 18 20:39:34 CST 2002

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:16, Thomas Hartley/NCO/CEtv wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Can we get hold of the updated Radar ??

I will push out new versions of the Radiator 3.0 beta and Radar beta later
today our time, with announcements to this mailing list.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
===
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/radar/
Announcements on radar-announce at open.com.au