(CATOOL) CAtool error

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Nov 21 16:52:58 CST 2006

Hello Martin,

thanks for your report. I will try to help you.

Test here show that certificate renewal works OK, so I am suspecting an
openssl version problem.

We run here against OpenSSL 0.9.7g.
What version do you have installed there?

And what version of CATool do you have installed?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

--
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/catool/
Announcements on catool-announce at open.com.au