[RADIATOR] Typo in the 4.26 manual

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue May 31 15:22:03 UTC 2022

On 24.5.2022 11.40, Patrik Forsberg wrote:

> Found a minor typo in the 4.26 reference manual 😊
>
> Under section 3.62 – AuthBY <OTP>
>
> AuthBy OPT is suitable for authenticating 802.1X Wired and Wireless
> access with custom one-time passwordand token card authentication systems.
>
> Believe it should be
>
> AuthBy OTPis suitable for authenticating 802.1X Wired and Wireless
> access with custom one-time passwordand token card authentication systems.

Thanks! I'll see that it gets fixed.

> (actually, same typo exists all the way back to the first manual I have
> locally which is 4.7 😊)

Heh, these small typos are almost impossible to note. I'll review the
rest of the topic too. It can be simplifed to talk about PAP instead of
PPP dialup. There's nothing PPP specific in this AuthBy and it's simpler
to just say PAP, since it doesn't matter which system originates the PAP
request.

Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen