[RADIATOR] Issue with authentication and farmsize option

Stefan Paetow (OpenSource) oss at eons.net
Tue Apr 19 22:25:40 UTC 2022

Hi Dubravko,

We don't quite do real-time monitoring, but we use Munin with a custom
plugin that pulls timings in every 5 minutes or so. I've inherited this
setup from someone who inherited it from the previous admins, but it does a
decent job giving me decent resolution on loads and response times.

Hope that helps.

Stefan