[RADIATOR] Automated Reply : Thomas Kurian is on PTO

Thomas Kurian thomas at kccg.com
Tue Apr 19 10:31:36 UTC 2022

Dear Sender,

Thank you for your e-mail. Kindly be informed that I am currently on a short leave from office and will resume work on Sunday 24th April 2022. During this period, I'll have limited access to e-mails and phone.

For matters requiring immediate attention, you are kindly requested to contact Mr. Hakim for both Sales and Technical support queries during my absence.

Contact Details are as follows :

Mr Hakim's Email ID : hakim at kccg.com
Mobile number : +965 66562029
KCCG Office Phone No. : +965 22435566

--
Best Regards,

Thomas Kurian
Technical support manager - Cybersecurity
Kuwaiti Canadian Consulting Group (www.kccg.com)
T: +965 22435566
F: +965 22415149
E: thomas at kccg.com