[RADIATOR] Timed mysql auth by group id

Gabe Carmichael Gabe at lksd.org
Mon Apr 18 23:11:58 UTC 2022

I got it figured out with a pair of php scripts that will run on a cron
job. One searches based upon Groupname, and rewrites the password, the
other makes the password match the username (in our instance its the same)
based upon the same groupname as the other script.

gabe at lksd.org <gabe_carmichael at lksd.org>