[RADIATOR] Attribute number 211 is not defined in your dictionary in version 4.26

Ullfig, Roberto Alfredo rullfig at uic.edu
Thu Apr 14 19:26:23 UTC 2022

In 4.16 the dictionary is in /etc/radiator/dictionary - I didn't notice that the location changed in 4.26. If I install the old dictionary in /etc/radiator/dictionary (so that there are now two of them in different locations), the errors disappear.

---
Roberto Ullfig - rullfig at uic.edu
Systems Administrator
Enterprise Applications & Services | Technology Solutions
University of Illinois - Chicago
I'm attempting to upgrade to 4.26 and I get a bunch of these errors in the log for a variety of attribute numbers. If I install the dictionary from 4.16 there are no errors.

---
Roberto Ullfig - rullfig at uic.edu
Systems Administrator