[RADIATOR] Win32::NetAdmin issue

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Oct 28 13:25:35 UTC 2021

On 28.10.2021 13.24, Víktu Pons i Colomer wrote:

> We have just upgraded Radiator from 4.23 to 4.25 (Strawberry Perl on
> Windows).

If you also updated your Strawberry Perl, please add Win32::NetAdmin
module to your Strawberry Perl installation. The installation comes with
a number of Win32 modules, but Win32::NetAdmin is not one of them.

The following should work:
- open command line that has Strawberry Perl PATH and other enviroment set
- run: cpanm Win32::NetAdmin

If the installation fails during the test phase, consider using the
version from the Win32::NetAdmin repository:

https://github.com/perl-libwin32/win32-netadmin

The repository has one update after the current release that fixes the
tests.

> “Could not handle an EAP request: Undefined subroutine
> &Win32::NetAdmin::GroupIsMember called at
> C:/Strawberry/perl/site/lib/Radius/AuthLSA.pm line 384.”

I compared Radiator 4.25 and 4.23 AuthLSA.pm and I think the changes
should not trigger this problem. In other words, I'd say the problem is
simply that Win32::NetAdmin is not installed.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen