[RADIATOR] radiator requires systemd?

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at srce.hr
Mon Nov 29 21:57:56 UTC 2021

Hi Michael,

we run a lot of Debian servers, but I didnt know for sysvinit.

https://wiki.debian.org/Init
https://wiki.debian.org/systemd

if I understand correctly information on those URL it spouse to be that
systemd is default init system for Debian since Debian 8, you run Debian 11.

>From Debian site, it is look like that was some discussion about moving
from one init system to another, i found one page from 2017

https://wiki.debian.org/Debate/initsystem/sysvinit

I know that everything I said before doesnt help you, but it is look
like that RADIATOR team create correct Debian package support default
init system.

Regards,
Dubravko Penezic
Srce