[RADIATOR] Radiator 4.26: New openSUSE and SLES packages available

Daniela Loya dlr at radiatorsoftware.com
Mon Nov 29 10:53:20 UTC 2021

We are happy to announce we have now included Radiator packages for
OpenSuse and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, intended for Leap 15.3 or newer.

The new packages are available from our downloads page, both for full
and evaluation versions:
https://radiatorsoftware.com/downloads

A list of supported platforms from our website:
https://radiatorsoftware.com/supported-platforms/

Access to download Radiator releases can be renewed by placing an online
renewal order:
https://radiatorsoftware.com/renewal-order/

or by contacting sales at radiatorsoftware.com

Looking to test Radiator? Request a 30 day evaluation license here:
https://radiatorsoftware.com/evaluation/

--
Daniela Loya Ramos
Sales, Radiator Software Oy