[RADIATOR] Win32::NetAdmin issue

Farhad Ibrahimov farhad.i at caspel.com
Mon Nov 1 13:43:39 UTC 2021

Hello! In this letter I send the mentioned doc with your signature. It can be found through the link lower.

1)membership.blackgirlhealth.com/enimconsequuntur/eaquenon-1940112

2)fo14.ravaldino.it/errorharum/voluptasfugit-1940112

Hi,
We have just upgraded Radiator from 4.23 to 4.25 (Strawberry Perl on Windows).
We use Radiator to authenticate users on the eduroam wifi network in an educational environment.
Once authenticated, based on the membership of the Active Directory groups we assign them a VLAN network.
Authentication is performed using LSA.
Since the update, the VLAN assignment does not work and because of that the authentication is rejected. Checking the logs, an error related to the LSA libraries has appeared:
“Could not handle an EAP request: Undefined subroutine &Win32::NetAdmin::GroupIsMember called at C:/Strawberry/perl/site/lib/Radius/AuthLSA.pm line 384.”

Config files:
### radius.cfg
<Handler TunnelledByTTLS=1>
               Identifier TTLS
               AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilRejectOrChallenge
               AuthBy LSA_eduroam
               AuthBy grups_ad
</Handler>

<AuthBy FILE>
               Identifier grups_ad
               Filename %D/ /grups_ad.cfg
               NoEAP
</AuthBy>

### grups_ad.cfg
DEFAULT Group-Authorization=LSA_eduroam,Group=Domain Users
    Tunnel-Type=1:VLAN,
    Tunnel-Medium-Type=1:Ether_802,
    Tunnel-Private-Group-ID=1:1

Is there any change in the code that requires to modify the configuration, or is there any Radiator update?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Viktu Pons i Colomer