[RADIATOR] Minor improvement to radpwtst and tacacsplustest

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Mar 31 14:57:31 UTC 2021

On 24.11.2020 17.33, Patrik Forsberg wrote:

> Made a minor patch for radpwtst and tacacsplustest so they work if you symlink them from their original directories as well.. (use RealBin instead of Bin from FindBin package).
> Thought I'd share it if someone else has the same issue I did 😊

Now all utilities that use FindBin resolve Radiator distribution
location with RealBin. Updates to the utilities are in the current patch
packages and will be in the next release. The change in radpwtst also
covers dictionary file location: If no dictionary is specified, it uses
RealBin location too instead of Bin.

Thanks for the idea!
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.