[RADIATOR] AuthBy DUO issue

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Jul 14 18:26:52 UTC 2021

On 13.7.2021 18.05, Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.com wrote:

> We've encountered another issue today: when CheckTimerInterval is
> configured to 0, to disable the periodic DUO API check which fills our
> log and generated unnecessary traffic and load, the API never recovers
> when marked as dead.

That seems to be correct, but likely not expected.

> Do you have a suggestion how to solve this besides configuring
> CheckTimerInterval for something else?

Currently there is nothing to solve this. A strategy, such as starting
the poll timer when the API is down and letting it poll until it's up,
would be needed.

If you have a preferred idea, please let us know.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.