[RADIATOR] Radiator and ARM

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Jul 13 09:24:20 UTC 2021

On 12.7.2021 18.24, Ryan Blossom wrote:

> I am trying to get Radiator installed on ARM architecture and need to
> install the following packages. However, Radius::UtilXS is only
> available for x86_64 since it has compiled files.
>
>   * radiator_4.25-1_all.deb
>   * radiator-radius-utilxs_2.3-1.focal_amd64.deb
>
> Is there a radiator-radius-utilxs package available for arm64? Do you
> have any recommendations for installing radiator-radius-utilxs (and
> Radiator in general) on ARM?

Currently we don't have an ARM specific package. The only reason is that
we don't have a builder for it yet. I don't see any reason why Radiator
would not run on ARM Linux.

If you go to Radiator downloads, the UtilXS package is also available as
source code allowing you to compile it locally. That's likely the
fastest way to get it running currently.

The package compiles on Windows too (not including SCTP because it's not
natively supported on Windows), and the idea has always been to make it
possible to compile on as many OSes as reasonable.

If you require MD4 support, it's likely that Digest::MD4 is available as
a deb package. With SCTP sockets (multi-address connect() and bind())
UtilXS would be needed, though.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.