[RADIATOR] Auth SQL and debug

Claudio Ramirez publist.cr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:57:45 UTC 2021

Hi,

I want to limit the debug logging in an Authby SQL block even when the
global Trace is set to 4. I wonder if this is possible.

The use case is support iPSK (a form of PSK authentication with a different
key for each user, identified by MAC address) where the keys are stored in
the database encrypted with AES. When trace is set high enough, the SQL
query is logged including the AES encryption key. Radiator needs the
decrypted value because the key is sent to the Access Point/WLC that
handles the further authentication.

Regards,

CR