[RADIATOR] Radiator Version 4.25 released - Ansible automation, Dockerfiles, new features, enhancements and bug fixes

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Oct 30 11:16:23 UTC 2020

On 27.10.2020 9.17, Eddie Stassen wrote:
> Just noticed a typo in the main dictionary file, line 9820 (o/r switched):
>
> VENDORATTR 14988 Mikortik-DHCP-Option-Param-STR2 25 string

Thanks,

looks like this is present also in Mikrotik's own dictionary:

https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:RADIUS_Client/vendor_dictionary

Wiki history shows it's been like that for quite a few years already,
but I think it should be corrected in Radiator dictionary.

I guess Mikrotik's community forum would be an appropriate way to
contact them? If there's someone who already has a suitable contact or
uses Mikrotik's forum, could they see if they want to fix this?

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.