[RADIATOR] New Radiator Repository

Daniela Loya dlr at radiatorsoftware.com
Fri May 29 13:42:24 UTC 2020

Hello Radiator users and customers,

We have recently introduced a new Radiator Repository, allowing
streamlined maintenance and easier update distribution to Radiator
servers in your organisation.

Radiator Repository can be accessed from our website:
https://downloads.radiatorsoftware.com/repo/ Available for support
contract holders; it supports the following platforms:

  * Red Hat 7/8
  * CentOS 7/8
  * Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial)
  * Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic)
  * Debian 9 (Stretch)
  * Debian 10 (Buster)

For other platforms, older Linux distributions, and download access only
customers, software updates are available as usual from the new
centralised Radiator downloads site:
https://downloads.radiatorsoftware.com/packages/

Interested in trying the new Radiator Repository? You can purchase a
support bundle or upgrade your download access only contract. For more
details, please contact sales at radiatorsoftware.com and a member of our
sales team will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

--