[RADIATOR] certificate problems

Eric W. Bates ericx at whoi.edu
Wed Jun 3 12:44:29 UTC 2020

We use certificates signed by InCommon and over the weekend several
older intermediate certificates expired; so I updated the chain file.

Now I'm getting:

Tue Jun  2 22:21:17 2020 630517: DEBUG: EAP result: 1, EAP TTLS
Handshake unsuccessful:  2861: 1 - error:14094418:SSL
routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca

so from "unknown ca" I have to assume I screwed up the chain.

Is there a way similar to "openssl s_client" to pull the certificate
chain from Radiator? I just want to confirm what cert chain is being
offered.

--
Clark 159a, MS 46
508/289-3112