[RADIATOR] RADIUS/TLS dynamic discovery peer validation extravaganza

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Aug 26 07:17:20 UTC 2020

On 20.8.2020 18.22, Stefan Winter wrote:

> right now I'm looking at a use case of RADIUS/TLS peer connections which
> is a bit different from standard. I wonder if someone could comment on
> the feasilibility/desirability if one uses certificates as sketched below.

We'll take a look at this. I don't have anything specific yet, but I
thought I'd let you know this is not being ignored.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.