[RADIATOR] Issues with VSA

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 5 00:40:19 UTC 2020

Hi Heikki -

I was doing some testing with this dictionary and it works fine (except for the confusion around the duplicate names).

However, I did find something unexpected.

This works in the configuration file:

DictionaryFile %D/dictionary,%D/dictionary.canopy161

BUT this doesn’t:

DictionaryFile %D/dictionary, %D/dictionary.canopy161

The space gets interpreted as part of the second file name.

*sigh*

yet another foot gun (that has been there from the very beginning I’m guessing)

BTW - this is with Radiator-4.24-44 on MacOS Catalina

cheers

Hugh