[RADIATOR] "IgnoreIfMissing" required?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Sep 20 15:47:32 UTC 2019

On 27/08/2019 18.28, Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.com wrote:

> My idea was to add an IgnoreIfMissing to all AuthBys and configure AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileIgnore.

This is now in the latest patches and will be part of next release.
Radiator packages with patches are available from the usual download site.

Thank you, and also thanks Christian, for suggesting this.
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.