[RADIATOR] Updated Ruckus dictionary

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Sep 17 12:49:30 UTC 2019

On 13/09/2019 23.00, Michael Newton wrote:
> The latest dictionary is attached, containing a lot of new attributes
> from the current software version that are missing from your
> distribution. Thanks!

Added with a couple of changes, thanks.

1) The file you sent has Ruckus-TC-Attr-Ids-With-Quota but the Ruckus
documentation has Ruckus-TC-Acct-Ids-With-Quota.

Because there's also Ruckus-TC-Acct-Ctrs as an example of an attribute
that has TC-Acct in its name, I decided to follow the documentation.

2) The TLV types and their subattributes are currently commented out. I
added the TLV attributes as binary so that they are recognised by name,
but their contents remain unapckaed. This allows them to be proxied and
if needed, they can be packed and unpacked with hooks.

The docs did not say much about the TLV types. Would you have more
information about how they are packed. For example, do they follow RFC
8004 or possibly something proprietary.

You can also send me a packet capture if you'd like use to take a
further look.  Otherwise the TLVs in dictionary can be enabled later
once we know how to process them.

Thanks again,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.