[RADIATOR] How get port value from packet request

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Sep 12 10:23:02 UTC 2019

On 12/09/2019 9.50, Dubravko Penezic wrote:

> I wonder if is possible get value of port from which RADIUS packet
> arrived in Perl hook to Radiator.

If a Handler could help, see this:

See https://open.com.au/radiator/ref/RecvPort.html

There's also a couple of other similar check items, such as checking the
receiving IP on a multihomed host.

> Radiator listen on two Auth/Acct ports , and I would like to make handle
> decision depends on port on which RADIUS packet arrived.

If you'd need to create a complex configuration, then Hugh's idea to use
separate instances with their own config files might be an option to
think also.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.