[RADIATOR] Ubuntu 16.04 Radiator build

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri May 10 10:26:50 UTC 2019

On 10/05/2019 4.29, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> If I were you I would simply load Digest::MD4 from CPAN.

Yes, the reason why we check for Digest::MD4 is that in many cases the
need for MSCHAP or its variants has been realised later when, for
example, a new or updated device has been put online.

With Ubuntu you can install libdigest-md4-perl. While it's often needed,
not all OSes have this module pre-packaged but CPAN will work always.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.