[RADIATOR] Upcoming changes in Radiator patch packaging

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Mar 7 18:52:29 UTC 2019

On 7.3.2019 19.32, Michael Newton wrote:
> Are there any plans for a hosted repository so updates could happen
> with a simple 'yum upgrade' or 'apt-get upgrade'?

Yes, this is currently underway. We are starting with the current patch
download location first because it's already there. Deploying the
packages to a repository host will be the next step.

> At least with yum, it's easy enough to have a username and password
> for a repo, I assume it's the same with apt.

As far as I know now, both will be supported. The differences seem to be
more related to how packages and repository contents are signed.

Thanks!
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.