[RADIATOR] Dedicated debug/trace log for specific AuthBys and Handlers

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Jan 30 14:54:47 UTC 2019

On 12/01/2019 15.52, Christian Meutes wrote:

> any idea why RewriteUsername inside Handlers (using dedicated "AuthBy
> Group" with "Log File" and trace set to 5) isn't logged that way?

Rewrite is currently logging this through the global logger only. I
think it's possible to use Handler, AuthBy, or whatever the context is,
for dedicated logging. If possible, this goes to patches and future
Radiator release.

Thanks for notifying us about this,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.