[RADIATOR] DUO looping after upgrade to 4.22

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Jan 30 14:42:14 UTC 2019

On 29/01/2019 22.54, Eric W. Bates wrote:

> The ping seems wise; so I'll probably leave it on; but is there a way I
> can exclude the messages when I enable trace?

You could set the interval to a longer value, but it's not possible to
exclude these messages, at least now.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.