[RADIATOR] SIGHUP breaks global logging?

Christian Meutes christian at errxtx.net
Sun Jan 13 20:34:01 UTC 2019

Ji Janne,

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 9:07 PM Janne Redsven <janne at radiatorsoftware.com>
wrote:

> could you provide a small config where this problem happens? I couldn't
> reproduce it with small amount of testing. :(
>
> What version of Radiator are you using? I'm asking this since in 4.21 we
> aimed to help custom module authors and changed the way reinitFns are
> called. Unfortunately that introduced a bug causing similar behaviour. A
> patch was released shortly after, so in 4.22 this problem should be fixed.

Ok good to know, I will let you know if an update to 4.22 fixed this.

Currently using Radiator 4.21-1 on RHEL 7.6 (Maipo)

Configuration which is affected:
---
BindAddress ::
AuthPort 1645,1812
AcctPort 1646,1813

LogDir /var/log/radius
DbDir /etc/radiator

LogFile %L/debug/debug-all.log
LogMicroseconds yes
Trace 5

ResponseTimeThreshold 100

StatusServer default

User radius
Group radius

<Handler Request-Type=Accounting-Request,Called-Station-Id=/foobar/>
    Identifier foobar
</Handler>
---

Thanks