[RADIATOR] [Patch] avoid warning on missing User-Name

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Feb 15 11:14:30 UTC 2019

On 13/02/2019 17.34, Roland Rosenfeld wrote:

> I noticed the following issue with Radiator 4.22:
> On accounting A10 CGN gateway, there is the User-Name field missing in
> the accounting records.  This results in Radius/Client.pm line 777
> warning, that it tries to split an uninitialized variable.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll see that accounting without
username gets checked when this case is fixed.

In recent releases we have enabled additional warnings which is the
cause for seeing these messages now. Enabling these warnings does not
change the old behaviour, so if this warning is seen, it can be ignored
unless one wants to fix it now.

We will address these warnings so that the future release will not
trigger these warnings.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.