[RADIATOR] Automated Reply : Thomas Kurian is out of station

Thomas Kurian thomas at kccg.com
Mon Dec 30 12:00:28 UTC 2019

Dear Sender,

Thank you for your e-mail. Kindly be informed that I am currently on a short annual leave from office and will resume work on Thursday 9th January 2020. During this period, I'll have limited access to e-mails and no phone access.

For matters requiring immediate attention, you are kindly requested to contact Mr. Hakim for both Sales and Technical support queries.

Contact Details are as follows :

Mr Hakim's Email ID : hakim at kccg.com
Mobile number : +965 66562029
KCCG Office Phone No. : +965 22435566

--
Best Regards,

Thomas Kurian
IT Security Consultant|Key Account Manager| Technical Support Manager |
Kuwaiti Canadian Consulting Group (www.kccg.com)
T: +965 22435566
F: +965 22415149
E: thomas at kccg.com