[RADIATOR] memory leaks

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Dec 20 15:53:09 UTC 2019

On 19/12/2019 10.25, Jan Tomasek wrote:

> It didn't help, graph:
> 	http://www.tomasek.cz/stuff/memusage_radiusd-2019-12-19.png
> red dot shows moment of instaling the new version 4.24-3.
>
> root at radius1mng4:/usr/share/perl5# md5sum Radius/StreamTLS.pm Radius/TLS.pm
> c293a634495b5a775fa70c162627d980  Radius/StreamTLS.pm
> ecae687b1d22f6e6026ad0f31a5e8f95  Radius/TLS.pm

Seem to match. I checked against what I have.

Do you think you could modify your certificate refresh so that it only
copies the CRL file in place if it has changed? For example, if old and
new files have different SHA checksums.

That would verify that problem is with CRL file timestamps triggering
refresh attempts. Or maybe stopping the refresh for a short while to see
if it affects memory consumption.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.