[RADIATOR] Handler Match on Secret?

Cassidy B. Larson alandaluz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 04:43:24 UTC 2019

We have a few hundred devices we want to enable radius authentication on, a
couple of different vendors and they could be any sort of random/unique IPs
sourcing the auth request packets.

I was thinking if Vendor A had its own unique radius secret, and vendor B
had it's unique secret to its own set of devices we could key off of that.
I'd prefer not to add each individual IP to the clients table, I was hoping
to just key off of the secret to force the appropriate Handler to be used.
Make sense?

Any way of accomplishing what I want without having to add each client
IP/secret set?  Seems like it'd be a pain to maintain.

Thanks,

Cassidy