[RADIATOR] Bad-authenticator

MEjaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Tue Apr 30 10:23:32 UTC 2019

I have added this in the below handler. Is this correct place?   Also  when
I restart the radius to read the new file it gives me an error "Tue Apr 30
13:26:48 2019: ERR: Unknown keyword 'IgnoreAcctSignature' in
/opt2/radiator/radius.cfg line 65"

<Handler>

PreProcessingHook file:"/etc/radiator/changeUserName"

<AuthBy SQL>

          DBSource        dbi:Sybase:xxxx

          DBUsername      xxxx

          DBAuth          xxx