[RADIATOR] tacacs_client_identifier hook not working in 4.21

Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.com Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.com
Mon Oct 8 08:49:45 UTC 2018

We've installed new AAA servers and upgraded Radiator from 4.13 to 4.21 too.

On the new servers the OSC-Client-Identifier isn't populated by the PreHandlerHook named 'tacacs_client_identifier' from goodies/hooks.txt.

I've checked and it's code hasn't changed.

We've applied the latest patches which fix the missing client attributes for tacacs clients.

When I dump $Radius::Client::clients in the hook or even in Radius::Client::findAddress it's undefined.

The Client configs are created by ClientListSQL but it's code seems to not have changed in regards to how the clients are added.

Please check if this is a bug, thanks!

T-SYSTEMS AUSTRIA GESMBH
TCO Local Network Factory
Alexander Hartmaier
Operation Manager Authentication
Rennweg 97-99, A-1030 Vienna
+43 57057 4320 (phone)
+43 676 8642 4320 (mobile)
E-mail: alexander.hartmaier at t-systems.com
http://www.t-systems.at<http://www.t-systems.at/>
http://blog.t-systems.at<http://blog.t-systems.at/>

BIG CHANGES START SMALL - CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL.

T-Systems Austria GesmbH, Rennweg 97-99, A-1030 Vienna
Commercial Court Vienna, FN 79340b
Notice: This e-mail contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
and then delete this e-mail immediately.