[RADIATOR] Session DB error

rohan.henry cwjamaica.com rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Sat Jul 28 05:01:05 UTC 2018

Hello All,Can you say why my session db clause is seeing username "cigreen" as a NAS?"WARNING: JAM_SDB Could not find a Client for NAS cigreen to double-check Simultaneous-Use. Perhaps you do not have a reverse DNS for that NAS?"My CountQuery is:CountQuery select username from jam_session_database where username='%{User-Name}'And even if I specify NAS_Identifier variable the correct NAS identifier is displayed but the session db clause still cannot find a client (log below).WARNING: JAM_SDB Could not find a Client for NAS BNAS2 to double-check Simultaneous-Use. Perhaps you do not have a reverse DNS for that NAS?Regards,Rohan