[RADIATOR] Radius accounting log file analysis
Bruno Tiago Rodrigues
bruno.tiago.rodrigues at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:22:37 UTC 2018
I need to get some flexible analytics from RADIATOR accounting logs, namely:
1) Active subscribers per node;
2) Active subscriber per profile (VSA attribute present in the accounting logs);
3) Average traffic per subscriber;
4) Average traffic per subscriber per profile;
5) Other kind of reports based on the attributes present in the logs;
Are there any tools (off the shelf) known to do this kind of reports (paid or free)?
Is SAWMILL one of them?
Thanks in advance
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the radiator