[RADIATOR] Radiator products and use cases Webinar on 8th Feb 2018 2 pm UTC

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Tue Jan 23 07:51:07 UTC 2018

Hello all Radiator users,

Our webinars on Radiator products and use cases continue. Our next Webinar will be held on Thursday 8th Feb 2-3 pm UTC

Subjects in the webinar include:

- Radiator VNF - new features in release 2018 and new use case in VNF migration
- New features in upcoming Radiator 4.20 release
- Recent use cases with our Radiator products

Please register in form below, so we can send you the link to the webinar on a closer date:

https://goo.gl/forms/udZJFaRwhyNXzPsE2

Also, if you would like to know more about these subjects but can not attend to the webinar, feel free to send an email to info at open.com.au, so we can tell you more.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Open System Consultants / Radiator Software
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 1378505